Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Not much to blog

I haven't been in much of a mood to blog lately. I'm still on that ugly job I mentioned last month under "I must be crazy". Another thought came to me about this job. We use an air system we call type C. It involves using a compressor with air filters and air lines strung all over the place like blue spaghetti. The compressor can't be left outside the building due to carbon monoxide from the other trucks, forklifts etc that are nearby. So the powers that be (the supervisor) had it put on the inside of the building near our containment. Only problem there is that if there were a chemical release from the factory and we couldn't hear the alarm those chemicals could easily make it into the air we are breathing. With that in mind, should you not hear from me for say more that a week then check the Seattle Times for my untimely death.
To end on a positive note. It looks like Ted Stevens you know that republican senator from Alaska who wanted the multimillion dollar bridge to nowhere is now being investigated on bribery charges by the FBI.
Thanks to Rachael Maddow for this bit of good news.

1 comment:

Jim Marquis said...

That is great news about Stevens. I can't stand the little shit.