Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Random thoughts

I haven't posted much lately because I had a bit of an accident at work and didn't fair well with the medication. I'm still trying to get the word out about Shut it Down which is time consuming. I also try to post a comment on blogs that link to that site, a personnal thank you note if you will. I still feel that bloggers and the internet is the greatest power of the 21st century. I believe We can actually make a difference.

Ahmadinajad had his say on 60 minutes and at Columbia. I did like his summary of Bush, but like all politicians he skated around the issues as I had expected he would. One thing to remember. He is not in charge of the military in Iran.

UAW is on strike. My heart goes out to them and their families. Management realizing that sales are down will encourage a strike to lower supplys. I think most Americans have been disappointed in the quality and styling of cars made here. I don't think that's the workers fault it's in the engineering and design departments that need a swift kick.

The housing market continues to implode go over to Monkeyfister's site to catch some good housing articles. Thing that scares me about that is that the Puget Sound region is the last to go into a recession and the last to get out. Remember all of the remaining safety nets have been cut thanks to the chimp in chief.

2 comments:

pygalgia said...

Get healthy, buddy. I'll sign on to "shut it down" soon.

Demeur said...

Much grass amigo.