Monday, November 26, 2007

Economy heading South?






It looks like our economic situation is starting to unravel. Wall Street is down over 200 more points today. I'd look for a small up tick in the next day or two followed by an even bigger downward spiral. Amazingly the fed has been dumping money into the system at a rate I've never seen. The presses are cranking out cash like never before. Hyperinflation is just around the corner. As I've mentioned before the real effects from housing won't be felt until March or April of 08 when the poop hits the fan, so hold on to your wallets, rough times are comming.

Money down the drain

3 comments:

GqueB said...

I knew the economy was going to **** when they raised the price of table talk pies to 69 cents.

Afrodita said...

www.valentinalujan.es

Demeur said...

Gqueb thanks for stopping by. I think table talk pies may be $1.25 or $1.50 shortly. Interesting blog you have. What exactly is smelly art?

Afodita sorry but my Spanish is not that great. Hope to find a translation program shortly and browse other cultures. Anyone know of a good arabic translator program?