Wednesday, April 8, 2009

You've just about seen it all if they air this program

Fox is going to try and air a program about people getting laid off. A new reality show called "Someone's got to go". As if we haven't seen enough suffering during this economy now they want to pipe it directly to your livingroom. Hey Fox, if I want to see the suffering all I have to do is look out my front window and see all the parked cars during working hours. I hope you'll join me in sending an email to Fox to tell them what they can do with their program. And if any corporation has the guts to be the sponser for that show it's asking for a boycott like this country has never seen.

Someones got to go and it should be the person who thought of that idea

2 comments:

jmsjoin said...

The reverse of the apprentice. That is really sick. those ass holes are sadistic. I can't even watch fox those people make me puke!

Jim Marquis said...

What a bunch of scumbags.