Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm back did ya miss me?



And what would Friday be without the Friday pussy.

Kind of feel like that cat. But I see the world didn't blow up yet and things are getting strangly better in an odd way. I must say you can go through news withdrawl. Nice to be out for a while. But as they say the job isn't over until the paperwork is done.
I was the only one to pass the course the first go round. Now I get to be the one pushing the pencil and walking around with my hands in my pocket... there's a nice thought.

10 comments:

Holte Ender said...

"I'm back did ya miss me?" Well yeah.

Good luck with walking around with your hands in your pockets.

BBC said...

No, it will take a while for the world to blow up, or topple. Good job on the first one to make it on the go round.

I recon that makes you part of the Dilbert Zone, ha ha ha ha

BBC said...

That is, assuming that you get employment.

S.W. Anderson said...

Congrats. And I hope that kitty didn't do what mine do when they have access to a roll of toilet paper.

Roger Owen Green said...

When you're here, i read you. when you're not, I have to do yard work!

Randal Graves said...

Nerd.

Disconnecting from the lunacy is refreshing, no?

jmsjoin said...

Congratulations, okay time to get back to the fun stuff!

Roger Owen Green said...

Since you asked: a sweatshirt from her college alma mater, which she actually specifically requested; and 2 soundtracks from our new favorite program, Glee. Probably something else that hasn't come to mind yet.

Don't know that this helps, but there it is.

NorthCountryLiberal said...

Yep, missed ya. Congrats.

Tom Harper said...

Welcome back.

All of our cats are green with envy at your Friday Pussy. So much toilet paper, so little time.