Friday, July 30, 2010

Busy Beaver Friday


It looks like I got the job, but I never count my chicken before they hatch. I've had a few false starts of late and never want to jix anything. More details later. Sorry that's a pretty cheap looking beaver I've posted. Will do better next week maybe.

Bank failures later.

Update: Everything goes to hell on Fridays. Thought I could get away from politics by being at work. How wrong I was. Long story. I'll explain in a later post.
Bank failures: In GA FLA WA and OR five in all. I'm noticing that all these banks are small local banks.

9 comments:

MRMacrum said...

Well tantalizing news has to beat what's been the norm lately. Good luck. Hope it works out.

The Blog Fodder said...

Good luck with the job, Demeur. One down, 15 million to go.

Tom Harper said...

Congrats and good luck.

That picture looks like a cross between Mickey Mouse and a bad science fiction movie.

S.W. Anderson said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you, which makes typing kind of awkward, But wha t thx hdhck. :)

jmsjoin said...

Looks like a team mascot! I really wish you luck with the job. My only son not in the military just got let into the welders union in Florida so their is work out there albeit spotty.

Randal Graves said...

This job isn't being a professional furry, is it?

Demeur said...

Gee and now I don't even need to wear a suit and mask. No it's not a Wall Street job either. Oh that's right Wall Street guys don't have to wear masks.

BBC said...

That beaver reminds me of Sarah Palin, spooky.

I hope the new job is at Wendy's and not McDonald's.

Tim said...

My fingers are crossed for you Bro.