Saturday, July 10, 2010

Friday beaver drags her tail into saturday



Busy tearing the bathroom sink apart. First it started to leak somewhere then got plugged. Pulled the p trap and snaked out a hairball big enough to kill a cat. Had another replacement sink only to discover that some dumbass worker in china had put an oval sink in the box marked round. Oh well, I sealed any place the leaks could occur and will put the whole thing back together today. But of all the jobs around the house I hate plumbing the most. Seems every time I get something back together it leaks or a part is always the wrong size.

Bank failures: Four more took a dive - two in Md. 1 in NY and 1 in OK. I suspect you'll see more in the coming months as the Alt-A loans come due. Those were the adjustable rate mortgages who's rates jump after so many years. They're all scheduled to come due in the fall.

3 comments:

Tim said...

That beaver should work for BP.;)


Demeur if your around, could you try and comment on my site...
I'm having trauma again. People are reporting they can't comment, all they get is a white blank screen.
Thanks for any help..
Tim

Demeur said...

Sounds like you have a code problem. All I got was a blank page after leaving a comment. You can go to Wordpress and dig around their form for an answer. I don't use Wordpress so I don't know what's wrong.

BBC said...

Pulled the p trap

It's not a P trap, it's a J trap.