Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What's more fun than a republican sex scandal?


Why exploding Chinese watermelons of course. Makes me wonder what other delicate treats they have in store for us as they play with agricultural science. But we are no less guilty with our very own Monsanto. When I think of Monsanto I think of plastic food engineered to precise specs for maximum profit and little nutritional value. Hell anymore that could be said for most of our food stuffs. Just eliminate the food and give us the cheap fillers and preservatives would you? Why bother with tiny details like side effects and health problems down the road. Now fork over that bag of Olestra chips and nobody gets hurt except my intestinal track. The mind boggles to think of what they could do with their prison population given the chance.

What's this new "green" food everybody's raving about?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soylent, of course ;-)

Demeur said...

Stu I'd say something in response but since the German SS is reading all comments then I guess I'd better not. I guess it is true what they say,those Germans have no sense of humor.
Here at Casa DeMeur you're free to say what ever you like. And I'm free to delete it.

okjimm said...

speaking of food, it seems that the gubermint has declared war on potatoes..... and boy howdy is Michelle Bechmann pissed.

Randal Graves said...

Poor Gallagher, he'll never be needed to tour the Far East again.

Tom Harper said...

They have exploding watermelons; we have Monsanto Frankenfood and factory farms. Interesting times.

S.W. Anderson said...

It's all part of the New American Food Pyramid plan: salt, sugar, starch and grease for the masses.

Demeur said...

Potatoes? I'll have to check that one out.

Randal but I thought the Sledgamatico was made in China.

SW You just described the new futures market.